September’s Global Theme is “Connect”
Last month, fifty-seven CreativeMornings chapters came together for a global conversation around the topic of “Urbanism.” This September, we’re excited to announce our next theme: “Connect” brought to you by Mailchimp. The theme was chosen by our Vancouver organizer Mark Busse and skilled Vancouver-based designer and illustrator Tom Froese made our monthly illustration.
This month’s speaker list promise to cover a wide breadth of topics, ranging from Monika Frech, co-founder of Dark Horse who will be speaking on capitalistic communism (Berlin), Matthew Clark of Subplot Design on Synapses and Synecdoches (Vancouver), Charles Morrison, who wrote a letter a day to acquaintance when his sister was dying of cancer (Seattle), to Ayah Bdeir, founder of littleBits, a system of electronic modules that snap together for prototyping and play (New York).
To find an September event near you, check out creativemornings.com, or follow your local chapter on Twitter. As always, free tickets are available starting the Monday before the talk.
We’ll see you there!
21 Notes/ Hide
- stayclassyplanetearth9 reblogged this from creativemornings
- srubko likes this
- mybeautifulmessintheworldwideweb likes this
- owlmageddon reblogged this from creativemornings
- karabuka likes this
- pimpmybear likes this
- ramalhomarcelo likes this
- jessmarli likes this
- stopmeonthecorner likes this
- gondomi likes this
- brentclouse reblogged this from creativemornings
- shalomgigi reblogged this from creativemornings
- wordismybond reblogged this from creativemornings
- wordismybond likes this
- secondsminuteshours likes this
- clingwrappedsunshine likes this
- serendipityschild reblogged this from creativemornings
- serendipityschild likes this
- fluttershoo likes this
- ku-g likes this
- creativemornings posted this